- If you're a marketer, this list of hundreds of tools, organized by task, is a must-have resource. Best of all, it's a Google Doc, so it's regularly updated and you can spawn off your own copy.
- Creating and manipulating pivot tables is, hands down, the most important Excel skill every marketer needs to know. Overcome your intimidation with this easy-to-follow video tutorial.
- Do you work with analytics data? If so, you need to learn the dark art of regular expressions. Regex should not be a skill only practiced among the elite, technical marketers. I make it easy to understand for anyone who wants to learn.
Welcome To Annielytics!
You may be wondering to yourself, What exactly is an Annielytics? The term actually started about four years ago as a joke on Twitter and kind of stuck because my name is Annie, and I really grok on data, especially web analytics data. It’s almost as if I became one with data. Like that old Reeses Peanut Butter Cups commercial. “You got your chocolate in my peanut butter—.
Yeah, okay. Shifting focus …
Visitors to my site generally fall into one of four categories:
- You’re a marketer who can’t get enough of my data visualization, SEO, and analytics tutorials. If so, class is always in session!
- You’re a decision maker looking to hire me to do a site audit (SEO or analytics), competitive analysis, forensic investigation, reporting dashboard, training, or consulting to help with your marketing efforts. If so, check out my services page.
- You heard from the grapevine I’ve created a monster marketing tools resource for my fellow marketers (hundreds of tools) and a kissing cousin audit checklist. It’s all true. And I update them regularly. Best of all, they’re Google Docs, so you can save your own copy and add your own tools.
- You’re a fellow shoe enthusiast. (Aww yeahhh!) If so, check out all of the deliciously funky shoes on my Pinterest page! (It’s a budget-free zone, ladies! :) )