Collection of Information
1. The Annielytics website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Annielytics may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Annielytics website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Annielytics may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Annielytics to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Annielytics may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Annielytics may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. Annielytics uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Annielytics website to your interest and also to help Annielytics select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Annielytics tailor Annielytics website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Annielytics’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Annielytics may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Annielytics will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Annielytics reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through Annielytics website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to Annielytics by Internet, e-mail, or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Annielytics over the Internet, either through Annielytics’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. WikiHow published a helpful post that describes how in different browsers. wikiHow is a third-party website, and Annielytics cannot guarantee it contains accurate, up-to-date instructions. You can also search your browser’s Help menu to learn more.
In an effort to maintain compliance with GDPR, please view the list of services the Annielytics website either currently uses or has used in the past below. If it doesn’t load, you can view it here.
This page was last updated May 24, 2018.